Saturday 13 February 2016

Say it with Flowers!!!



Good morning my dears,  Suzi  here to share my latest creation with you for

SCRAP & CRAFT INSPIRATION 



I've used some of the pretty new papers from Studio75 called Secret Garden 
along with the a very pretty Scrapiniec lazer cut chipboard doily.
The only thing I've done to enhance is add a little Gesso to the 
chipboard and some glamour dust to the flowers on the papers. 


The Tags and butterfly's have been fussy cut from the papers pack. 



I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  

You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link (Scrap & Craft) 
where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard 
and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.
Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs




Products Used:

Studio75 - Secret Garden - 12x12" Paper Pack Scrapiniec - Park Avenue - Round Frames



1 comment :