Saturday 26 September 2015

It's Your Day!!! Birthday wishes

Good morning my dears,  Suzi  with you today here at 



I have a Birthday card to share with you, using lots of
fabulous papers,  flowers, berries, faceted pearls and chipboard elements  from 




I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.  

Thank you so much for popping in to see me, I hope you like my project and do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing products Emilia has for you in the store, there are new items arriving daily but you need to be quick as they fly off the shelves fast.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hugs 




Products Used:


2 comments :

  1. this is wonderful
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Suzi i love the image and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    v{Debs Cards}



    ReplyDelete