Sunday 9 August 2015

When does the Future Start

Good Morning its Kevin here with some Sunday Scrap & Craft Inspiration I have made this card for my Niece who has just got her first Job.I have used this great Sentiment and papers from UHK-Gallery-Loft-12x12-paper-pack. There are alot of sentiments and saying within this wonderful paper pack suitable for lots of different cards and scrap booking, I have also used Rhinestone-mesh-ribbon I love this mesh as you can see I have cut it to make a fancy corner, The gorgeous flower is from the Scrapberry-s-gardenia-flowers-mix I hope you like my card.
Have a Wonderful Day
Kevin xx

2 comments :

  1. Good morning. Can I ask where you got the beautiful butterflies? Your work is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your niece will love it x

    ReplyDelete